v50 Steam/Premium information for editors
- v50 information can now be added to pages in the main namespace. v0.47 information can still be found in the DF2014 namespace. See here for more details on the new versioning policy.
- Use this page to report any issues related to the migration.
This notice may be cached—the current version can be found here.
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|(full version history)|
|* Broke save-compatibility|
- Today's patch features the much-anticipated baby update including sprites for children and babies for many of the creatures and outdoor plants. This also includes dragon hatchings! How cute! Other important fixes for buckets and refuse stockpiles.
- —Alexandra, May 2, 2023
- XML export is back in legends mode.
Major bug fixes
- Cleaned out lingering data from autosaves and manual saves that could cause corruption if multiple worlds were active.
- Added graphics for many child/baby creatures.
- Added hatchling state for dragons.
- Added crop/sprout pictures for outdoor plants.
- Added outdoor sapling graphics.
- Added palettized boulders.
- Ice wall graphics updated.
- Smooth ice wall graphics added.
- Added more fortification images to indicate direction and material.
Other bug fixes/tweaks
- Stopped dwarves without working grasps from trying to get goblets to drink, failing, and dying of thirst.
- Allowed most water-based jobs that use buckets to use partially-filled water buckets in addition to empty buckets.
- Made stocks screen open faster.
- Made all stockpiles not include the refuse option.
- Stopped refuse piles that also have armor/finished good settings from degrading contents.