v50 Steam/Premium information for editors
- v50 information can now be added to pages in the main namespace. v0.47 information can still be found in the DF2014 namespace. See here for more details on the new versioning policy.
- Use this page to report any issues related to the migration.
This notice may be cached—the current version can be found here.
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|(full version history)|
|* Broke save-compatibility|
Dwarf Fortress 0.28.181.40d was released on September 6, 2008. It was the final release for this version before 0.31.01 broke save compatibility.
I decided to release the current bug fixes since a few of them involve patching up submitted saves and I wanted to get those out before I'm forced to break save compatibility for the next version. I'll still be able to look at all previously submitted saves (and any saves submitted against this version), but fixes won't apply to the saves themselves as the next release won't be able to load them.
- -- Toady One
- made sparring dwarves work on their selected weapon/unarmed skills rather than using their best skills
- stopped thrown tantrum items from causing dwarf to become site enemy
- resolved shared item conflicts during map offloads
- prevented units with shared items (e.g. stuckins/wrestles) from leaving the dwarf mode play area
- got rid of world gen crash during succession after death of prolific long-standing position holders with inbred descendants
- fixed crash from human siege campfires
- stopped dwarves from taking their current hauled object off to bed when they schedule a rest due to injuries
- stopped dwarves from choosing to sleep on top of traps
- made adventure mode store transactions respect containment
- made combat-produced chunks respect forbid orders
- made cats able to carry vermin properly again
- got rid of erroneous goblin siege announcement for elves
- stopped custom profession names from obscuring recruitment announcements
- made forbidden items count toward wealth properly
- stopped fell moods from occurring if the fortress race does not drop a corpse